Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emptying the email "Trash"
vette8t7

I must be missing something obvious...but..

I have 3 e-mails setup on the Gnex: 2 roadrunner(Time Warner) and hotmail.

The rr accounts are set to leave a copy on the server.

In the case of any of the 3 accounts, if I delete them fromt he "Inbox" they move to "Trash".

Selecting the "Trash" folder there are all of these deleted messages in there.

How does one empty the Trash?

Playing and loking at settings I don't see options to automate trash emptying every so often or even an option or way to "Empty the Trash" folder. 

I can't even seem to find a way to select all messages in the Trash folder to delete them all.  Only individual select then "delete".

What am I missing here???

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Emptying the email "Trash"
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello vette8t7! The deleted email folder on your device is in direct sync with your email provider. Therefore, it shows what has been deleted until you purge that folder through the email provider's client. So if you're monitoring email from Hotmail and Roadrunner, you can remove items that appear in the deleted email folder by visiting the sites of Hotmail and Roadrunner.

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello vette8t7! The deleted email folder on your device is in direct sync with your email provider. Therefore, it shows what has been deleted until you purge that folder through the email provider's client. So if you're monitoring email from Hotmail and Roadrunner, you can remove items that appear in the deleted email folder by visiting the sites of Hotmail and Roadrunner.

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Leader

on my droid x, from within my cox pop3 account/folders, i can select trash/menu/settings, select all/delete, nothing like that in gn?

0 Likes