Extremely slow data speeds 4G or 5G!!!!! And customer service issues!
alejo99

Anyone having issues with the data speeds? Since i upgraded to the Play More unlimited my data service is horrible I am consistently getting 1.8-2.0 mbp download speeds, and Verizon can't seem to fix it. I have heard answer from "why did you change your plan if there was nothing wrong with it" to "you should only turn on your Wifi and bluetooth if you are going to use it" to my favorite "we constantly upgrade and make changes to our network and sometimes it can degrade your service" No one seems to actually try to fix the problem. I have been in the same house for 3 years with no issues and my neighbors have verizon with no issues, but it just seems to be my cell coverage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extremely slow data speeds 4G or 5G!!!!! And customer service issues!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alejo99, I rely on my phone for many tasks, so I know how urgent a resolution is to keep you connected with reliable service. We are here to continue working toward options for a resolution. How are other services, such as calls and text working? Does the service improve when you leave the area? Is the problem indoors or outdoors? 

0 Likes