Re: FEELING SOMEWHAT LIKE A HOSTAGE?
Droidbotics
Yeah, 12-23-2012 will be hear "soon" so the term "soon" really doesn't mean anything to us. That's pretty much all we hear from both sides is "soon"..."soon" has been waiting since last fall.
0 Likes
Re: Independent Stores Complaint
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

nickjr wrote:
If you also have insurance and something happens when trying to upgrade to froyo, will that be covered under verzon's warranty for the insurance you have for your phone. If that is true, then I will take a chance in upgrading to 2.2

once again, it doesn't actually void your warranty, and is fully reversible.

0 Likes
Gonzo313
It doesnt matter if the verizon rep promised an update, which mine also promised, an update is EXPECTED on a high end android device. So people please stop comparing this to a tv or bluray player.
0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

people take phone updates for granted. symbian os rarely gets an update on the phone it comes installed on, blackberries get some, but they often are fixes for things previous updates broke. palmos almost never got an update, and windows mobile only sometimes got one or two here or there. nobody is entitled to an update. historically they come when they come, if ever. if we get gingerbread, it will be a blessing, we have froyo, you just need to install it a more reliable way than verizon would. is that such a bad thing? as far as official froyo, you are not entitled to it, it should not be expected.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

yeah, it's pretty amusing.  They're complaining in the iPhone forum because Apple updated the iPhone on AT&T and haven't done anything with Verizon's.

0 Likes
korfus

I can't even get a live person on the toll free line, I use a preepaid plan and have plenty of $$$ on it, but for the 4th time in 3 months, every time I try to use my cell, a recording keeps saying "we can not validate your number at this time", so I try the toll free line, and it says "we can not handle your request at this time (trying to use the autometed system because a live person will not answer the effing phone!!!), and then, right here, online, **bleep** a surprise, it can not handle my request at this time!!!! **bleep**, that is ALL I GET FROM VERIZON LATELY, "WE CAN NOT HANDLE YOUR REQUEST"!!!!!!

I got a friend at Nextel, he has got me set up with a monthly plan for Unlimited calling, direct connect, text, and data (internet), and a free effing Blackberry, now how cool is that!!!! EFF YOU VEIZON!!!!! I am OUTTA HIIIEEERRR BBBIIIIOTCHES!!!

0 Likes
korfus

HAHA, isn't that true, and from who? RoxPhonyx? Backwards isn't that Phony Rox or fake diamonds??? A wannabe, wannabe gansta?? Come on, is anyone real anymore?

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

first off, are you talking to/about yourself in your second post? secondly, you can always go to a verizon corperate store to get your business done. thirdly, this is not the prepaid phone section of the forum, it's the samsung fascinate section.

0 Likes