Re: FROYO 2.2 UPDATE FOR SAMSUNG FASCINATE
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

lisahogue1 wrote:

Same thing happened to me!

You would think by now that the update should be available for everyone regardless where one lives.
0 Likes
awocaca

:manhappy:   Thank you, the *228 helped so far with the freezing after the 2.2 update.  This should be something that needs to be available once the updates are complete. 

I love my Facinate and really hate that if felt like it was something i downloaded.   Will see if it sticks..

0 Likes
tc7992

ok i did the update on 2 phones, the first phone is ok but the second 1 it wont let me even get online everything else looks the same but when i check the update status it doesn't say update successful but it doesn't give me option to do it again SOME! PLEASE HELP HELP HELP!!!

0 Likes
galaxyfail

Samsung puts it on Verizon and Verizon puts it on Google.  I assumed Google was trying to recontract w/samsung so they can put their search option on instead of just bing(!!) because now I see a google widget!

0 Likes
Sickofmycell
I was sent my fascinate in november of 2010 after being sent 14 htv eris phones that didnt work (bought my eris febuary 12. 2010) after 3 fascinate phones in the first 2 months, I thought the problem was handeled. This new update the other week is making me so angry. Not getting calls, not getting text. I cant text or call or recieve from alot of people.. Ha ha funny they have the same phone. So Im sitting here tonite and not even using my phone and it starts turning off and on over and over for over two hours. Finally after taking out the battery a dozen times and system reboot a few times it lets me call verizon. All they say is I can use my upgrade to get a new phone because my eris warrenty has expired????????? Really?? So verizon sucks for all I care. After 10 years, 7 phone lines and thousands and thousands of $$$$ im sick of being treated like crap! At the end of each of my phones contracts im shutting them off and switching companies.. As for the most reliable coverage...thats a joke it self. Way to go verizon you suck!!!
0 Likes
Sickofmycell
Omg verizon put solved on my post not even two min after I posted it!!!! What a *bleeping* joke! No people it was not solved nor and I smiling!!! Verizon sucks!
0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Sickofmycell, I can I offer my services? I hope you'll accept my offer because I believe you'll get a lot closer to resolving your concerns if you bring them directly to us. Just send me a personal message with your contact information. Thanks. I look forward to helping with these issues.

0 Likes