Facebook Can't run video and can't understand the person I'm talking to on the phone.
enaidmm

Now what's wrong with this piece of crap phone.  Tried to watch a video from a friend on facebook and I get the message

"Unsupported file type".  I've had it with this phone.  Verizon and Samsung better buck up and either fix all the problems or issue a different NEW phone to everyone.  Also I can't understand the person I'm talking to either.  All muffled.  Always have to ask them to repeat what they are saying.  Ugh!!!

0 Likes
Re: Facebook Can't run video and can't understand the person I'm talking to on the phone.
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

enaidmm wrote:

Now what's wrong with this piece of crap phone.  Tried to watch a video from a friend on facebook and I get the message

"Unsupported file type".  I've had it with this phone.  Verizon and Samsung better buck up and either fix all the problems or issue a different NEW phone to everyone.  Also I can't understand the person I'm talking to either.  All muffled.  Always have to ask them to repeat what they are saying.  Ugh!!!

At least I know I am not only one having the muffled voice problem..
0 Likes