Re: Factory Reset and *228 DO NOT HELP. Period
jthymian

Hi randallg,

I completely understand your frustration and want you to have an operable device.  We are aware the issues after completing the software update.  I'm sorry those troubleshooting steps did not alleviate the problem.  Your patience is greatly appreciated as we await a resolution from Samsung.

Thank you for your involvement in our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AyaniB

Just because you post a "canned" response doesn't solve the issue as you claim on the thread. This problem is not solved, so it shouldn't have it listed as so. Your response in this matter is insulting to anyone who reads this looking for a fix!

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

AyaniB

Just because you post a "canned" response doesn't solve the issue as you claim on the thread. This problem is not solved, so it shouldn't have it listed as so. Your response in this matter is insulting to anyone who reads this looking for a fix!

I could not agree more

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

AyaniB_VZW wrote:

Hi randallg,

I completely understand your frustration and want you to have an operable device. We are aware the issues after completing the software update. I'm sorry those troubleshooting steps did not alleviate the problem. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we await a resolution from Samsung.

await a resolution from Samsung

If the key word is await how is this solved I have been AWAIT for 2 months and it is not fixed

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

AyaniB_VZW wrote:

Hi randallg,

I completely understand your frustration and want you to have an operable device.  We are aware the issues after completing the software update.  I'm sorry those troubleshooting steps did not alleviate the problem.  Your patience is greatly appreciated as we await a resolution from Samsung.

It is Very hard to be Patient when your Phone does not function as a Phone

I have read this Solution over and over and Can not see the Solution

Solution means (Solved or Fixed) this is neither

Do you realize that marking a post solved when it is not not only Insults us

But it also Creates more traffic on that post Because People are having that same problem and surely want to know the Solution

0 Likes