Fails to upload to Picasa " Failed to retrieve account information"
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Every time I try to upload a picture from my gallery to Picasa I get and message " Failed to retrieve account information" . I have full strength 4g and data connection is good, my Picasa albums show up in my gallery, but I can't add a photo to an album for the life of me.  Ideas? 

0 Likes
Re: Fails to upload to Picasa " Failed to retrieve account information"
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Factory data reset and now it's working again

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Well after two months it's happening again... I can't upload to Picasa and at this point I really don't want to do a factory reset. anyone got any ideas? I would post screen shots but with out being able to upload it's a bit of a pain....

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

It turns out that if I have Drop Box installed on my GNex then pictures won't upload to Picasa. I have confirmed this to be a problem with a few ICS devices and even found some info on this issue on Google's forums ( http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/mobile/kW1D7jt-DMw ).

Basically until an update to ICS or Drop Box comes through the only solution is to uninstall Drop Box 😞

0 Likes
gwinnc

I was able to upload to picasa by setting it as my "Quick upload" choice. Still can't upload using the share option.

Razr M

0 Likes