Farmville
Mrtruckee

Does anyone have an idea or heard when the Droids might be able to play Farmville on my phone??

0 Likes
Re: Farmville
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mrtruckee wrote:

Does anyone have an idea or heard when the Droids might be able to play Farmville on my phone??

This was discussed in the forum for the phones that have been updated to Android 2.2.  If I remember correctly, you need Flash to play Farmville.  Some people were having some issues getting it started even with the Flash loaded.  You can do a search in either the DROID Incredible or the DROID X forum for the specifics.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Mrtruckee

Have not found a app for Farmville says not availible yet. Heard that testing with Frontier land or Mafiya Wars How can I start Farmville w/o a app to get started. P.S. I am 50 my first Droid started with the Vortex what a dump had 2 of them. This Droid is well there r no words for it. LOVE IT

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Those that have gotten Farmville to work on their phones were not doing it through an app, but using the phone's internet browser to play the game.

The Samsung Fascinate is currently running Android 2.1, so it would need to updated to Android 2.2 and the Flash support app loaded on the phone.  Verizon has not yet updated the Fascinate to 2.2 and there is currently no timeline for it to happen.

You can read more about how it worked for the other phones here.

http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-X-by-Motorola/10-easy-steps-to-play-Farmville-on-Facebook-with-Fro...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes