Fascinate - BOGA
russians9692

I know I've seen Samsung Fascinate commercials on TV that advertise a buy one get any phone free offer.  However, when I go into a Verizon store, they look at me like I'm crazy.  They tell me the only offer is a buy one fascinate get another fascinate free.

Is anyone aware if this offer really exists????

0 Likes
Re: Fascinate - BOGA
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Make sure it's an actual verizon store and not an authorized retailer.  You can also do it online and whatever phone you add as the second one will show as free at checkout.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

PJNC284 wrote:

Make sure it's an actual verizon store and not an authorized retailer.  You can also do it online and whatever phone you add as the second one will show as free at checkout.

Are you sure?  Because I just tried it online and the only choice for a free phone was another Fascinate.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

yeah, it only shows the Fascinate but you can hit the Select Another Phone at the bottom of that window and add any phone to you cart.  When you go to check out, the second phone will show as free regardless of what it is.

0 Likes
xliderider

Check your local newspaper for ads.  My local newspaper had Verizon ads for the BOGA sale.  I brought it along with me, but they knew all about it.

A few days ago, I inquired about whether it was BOGO or BOGA, and the rep told me only BOGO.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
It's been on BOGA since release. Seems like there's been a lot of confusion on it though. I ended up getting the fascinate and casio rock for my dad last friday.
0 Likes