Fascinate Camera Doesn't Work
TiaAriel

I did a system update. Now when I go to the camera on my phone it keeps saying "please wait..."I left it up for 30 minutes and it still says "please wait..." I even turned the phone off and started it back up and it still doesn't work!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fascinate Camera Doesn't Work
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

TiaAriel wrote:

I did a system update. Now when I go to the camera on my phone it keeps saying "please wait..."I left it up for 30 minutes and it still says "please wait..." I even turned the phone off and started it back up and it still doesn't work!

Try pulling the battery out and leave it out for 10 minutes, hold the vol. button down for 30 seconds and then replace the battery. Hope this works for you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

TiaAriel wrote:

Try pulling the battery out and leave it out for 10 minutes, hold the vol. button down for 30 seconds and then replace the battery. Hope this works for you
0 Likes
TiaAriel

Thank you very much!

0 Likes