Gathering specific device information may help pin-point issues with certain hardware dates and versions. If you are willing, please post your Fascinates device information located on a sticker under the battery and what issues your device is experiencing.
For example, mine is:
Model: SCH-I500 V
FCC ID: A3LSCHi500
MADE IN KOREA
MEID HEX: A0xxxxxxxxxxxE (do not post your full MEID#)
- My Fascinate is experiencing low to no signal strength while within view of a VZW tower
- My Fascinate constantly hops between cell towers while standing in one place
- My Fascinate is experiencing fast battery drain, even when not in use and 0 programs running (recently did a factory reset)
- My Fascinate is switching between 3G and 1x since the ED05 update
- My Fascinate is experiencing slow data speeds and Upload speeds are always faster than Download speeds
My Fascinate is a Certified Like New replacement, so the stock sticker that reads Samsung was replaced with a larger sticker.
Hopefully this information might help VZW troubleshoot the issues with our devices.
Are u still having missed call problems
Mine is 9/10 Had Missed Calls ED05 fixed it
My Sons is 10/10 his has no missed Calls his is on ED04 Have not updated his Afraid to it is working and It does not need fixing