Fascinate Issues
droidcharge1996

Hey guys today I decided to look at the fascinate forums.  I see that a lot of people have been having the same issues I had with my fascinate along time ago. My issues started a week after the update.  I began to see decreased battery life, crashing/freezing, and other problems.  After going to the store the rep told me the update was corrupted and needed to be replaced under warranty.  After I received the replacement I noticed the same problems almost immediately. I received the next four replacements all with the same issues. Upon getting the 5th "like new" replacement I took the phone into a Verizon store and the rep spent two hours before saying there was nothing he could do. I called customer service the next day and after a very frustrated fight got them to agree to replace my phone with an x2, inc2, or charge. I picked the charge because of the 4g lte. The reason I'm posting this is because I love the charge and am glad I picked it. I would recommend it to all of you who are replacing your fascinates. When I got the Charge it came with everything SIM card, battery, back door new out of the box.  I wish you the best of luck and find it kind of comical that it's now a policy after the hell I went through.

Best of Luck,

droidcharge1996

0 Likes