Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fascinate Questions
BobJohnson44

Looking at getting 2 Fascinates:

I assume I can use pop3/smtp email with comcast or others?  Yes? No?

When 2.2 comes out will we be able to upgrade existing phones for free?

Is there an app like MobileMe with the iPhone which will synch your outlook contacts and calendar without plugging into the computer (through the cloud)?

Do you need screen protectors to avoid scratching the screen (coming from an iPhone the screens don't seem to scratch)?

Anybody have an application that mimicks the HP 12c business calculator (one is available for the iPhone)

Thanks

Bob Johnson

0 Likes
Re: Fascinate Questions
Debbielh0226

You can buy screen protectors from Verizon... They work great...

0 Likes
jwp12

Re. Synchronization.

I am using an application called sync2 http://www.sync2.com/?lang=en

It syncs contacts, calendar from outlook to your gmail account.  The gmail account then syncs with your phone and vice-versa.

It can only sync one contact folder from outlook.

Works great. It also can sync with another copy of outlook that may me running on your laptop.

You might try gsyncit   as well.  I found it slow.

0 Likes
PJNC284

Yes, current Fascinate owners will be upgraded to Froyo (2.2) with no charge (hopefully later this month.).  Whether we'll receive and upgrade to Gingerbread from verizon is another thing.

Don't waste your money on the verizon screen protectors.  Check out the Realook Screen Protectors at amazon.  They're virtually unnoticeable on the screen.  Just make sure you follow the directions and are in a relatively dust-free environment.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
You can also take a look at Zagg InviShield.

Installed mine in March (I think, it was still cold outside) and it is still there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes