Fascinate and UConnect Problems
bltblt

My Samsung Fascinate has soem problems with the UConnect hands free system in my 2010 Dodge Dakota.

Voice recognition is terrible. Its as if I am not being heard at all just trying to dial a number.

The main reason I am using dial instead of call if because the automatic download of my phone book (450 name) takes too long and confuses the limited number of names I have programmed on UConnect.

How do I disable the automatice phone book download everytime Bluetooth connects?

How do I get my voicemail audio to come through the vehicle sound system?

Now the phone indicates it is running the voicemail message and no sound comes from either the phone or the automobile speakers.  Please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fascinate and UConnect Problems
Not applicable

The best way to get this issue resolved would be to contact the Uconnect manufacture. 

The troubleshooting that we can offer is with the phone and network issues, that is to say if you were having trouble with data, voice or text and or some basic phone setting configuration.  We have very limited resources in trouble shooting Bluetooth. 

In addition you can always contact Samsung here, since they make the phone.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Fascinate and UConnect Problems
Not applicable

The best way to get this issue resolved would be to contact the Uconnect manufacture. 

The troubleshooting that we can offer is with the phone and network issues, that is to say if you were having trouble with data, voice or text and or some basic phone setting configuration.  We have very limited resources in trouble shooting Bluetooth. 

In addition you can always contact Samsung here, since they make the phone.

Thank you.

0 Likes