Fascinate screen green tint
Jetsfan17

I have noticed from time to time the screen on my phone has a horrible looking green tint to it. Usually just after "waking" the phone. I have tried everything short of a factory reset to try to fix the issue, but the problem hasn't gone away. Has anyone else noticed this ugly looking tint on their phone, and is there any way to fix it?

0 Likes
Re: Fascinate screen green tint
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Thats a new one to me, call VZ or go to store and ask them you might want to get replaced.

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

your screen is defective.

0 Likes
Jetsfan17

Thanks guys! I'm gonna head to Verizon first thing Monday morning. I figured this was something uncommon.

0 Likes
Herbb623
Contributor - Level 3

Just for chuckles....

You don't happen to have one of those after market screen protectors installed over the screen ???

If you do, you might want to remove that first. Then try again.

I've noticed certain ones give a 'tint' to the appearance of the screen.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

That is good Herb im glad you thought of that, could be the problem.

0 Likes
Jetsfan17

No screen protector at all. Just everything that should be grey is green.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Are you colored blind? LMAO just kidding but you never know

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Never seen it green.  If anything, it should have a blue tint especially at max brightness.

0 Likes
HarleyDrifter
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe it's sick, have you fed it any bad apps lately?  Perhaps 2nd hand smoke syndrome?  Ok seriously, you need to take it back and get it replaced if you can.  An intermittent green screen or green lines on the screen is indicative of display failure.  This is especially true for laptop screens.  It will probably continue to get worse until one day you'll just have a black screen.  Hopefully your phone is still under warranty or you have the insurance.  You could try a factory reset, it might fix the problem, it might come back, but I'd take it into Verizon and let them do it.  That way you'll at least have the problem documented, if there's a warranty issue later.

0 Likes