Fold4 Dual Sim - VZM Esim & Tmobile Psim
CASSAUNDRA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Verizon Samsung ZFold4 that is still in contract, however, I confirmed via a FCC claim it is unlocked because I've had the phone for the required 60 days. 

Initially my phone was activated with PSim, but when VZW MyNumbers was discontinued I needed a new solution for my work number and discovered ESim. I wanted my main number to be on ESim so I switched it from the PSim. 

Then I needed a new work number so I signed up for a postpaid tmobile text & talk, NO DATA, plan and received a physical sim for that. The issue is now every time I try to insert the tmobile PSim, it says "Sorry your device can't be activated on another carriers network right now. For help contact verizon."

I know I have to be missing something because according to everything I've read this phone supports PSim & ESim with different carriers. Unless I misunderstood. Does someone know how this works and what I'm doing wrong? What's the best way to get this working?

SN: I chose TMobile because they had a no data plan that was cheap and I really only need talk & txt for work. I'm trying to avoid getting a separate phone

Also,  I feel like my esim may not be setup correctly? That line no longer shows my device as being linked to it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fold4 Dual Sim - VZM Esim & Tmobile Psim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, there. We definitely understand your concern with your T-Mobile service not working on your phone. We can definitely take a look into this. Please send us a Private Note for further assitance. Thank you.

*Valeria

0 Likes
CASSAUNDRA
Enthusiast - Level 2
Message sent
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Cassandra!

Thanks so much for reaching us, I'll be so delighted to assist you with your phone issues.

I'm going to send you a private note to further assist you. 

>Yosh

0 Likes