Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
mmcglynn
Enthusiast - Level 3

THE WEBSITE IS FIXED AND YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE WATCH AGAIN!! Doesn't affect me now because I'm switching to tmobile but for those who still want to try, they say they are going to honor it since the 35k statement wasn't in bold type. give it a shot

mmcglynn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll be curious to see if those that register now actually receive it.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If it says fulfillment pending them it's coming to those people.

Tidbits
Legend

Also it was already more than 35K like I said... think about it....

People started to get their phones on the 9th. It is now the 16th a week later. If they had 35k it would have been gone on the 10th if not the 11th.

0 Likes
abdiziriel
Enthusiast - Level 3

My status says Fulfillment Pending. So I hope I indeed get them. Don't want the Gear VR. If I wanted that, I would go to other store and get them plus a free gift, like Target giving the Gear VR and a $100 gift card, or BestBuy giving the VR plus a 64gb microsd. So I expect they give what they offered.

0 Likes
Girldigital
Enthusiast - Level 2

The link is wrong... I called customer service and this is the proper link

Gear VR Offer - Welcome

Yes, It says Gear VR but it will let you choose the watch after you select that you bought your phone online.

Like you, I have no need for a Gear VR and I wanted the watch! Hope this helps! (also the rep put in a work order letting tech know that the link is wrong)

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Samsung has changed the promo dates until Apr 15th......   you can see all the changes on the new promo page under terms and cond......s2 revised.JPG

0 Likes
Mmustang
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had no problem ordering the watch ...the window showing the VR is a drop window that also has an option to select gear S2...lol shouldn't rant and slow down when you fill stuff out

0 Likes
Mmustang
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lol I got the Gear S2 ...some people freak out and don't pay attention to the form with a drop down window to select either item..bahahahah

tfeddern
Enthusiast - Level 2

We're NOT stupid. When they ran out, there was NO drop down option for the watch. Once they made the watch available again, the drop down option appeared again. So don't assume other people were too dumb to figure out how to get the free watch. You weren't there, trying to order it when they first ran out.

0 Likes