Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
Rionioni
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have gratitude for the lies out of the ladies mouth,  who sold me the phone.  This lady works for Verizon.  Thus, Verizon is full of it.  I understand Samsung is doing the promo.  I clarified with this lady,  "so I will get the watch if get this phone?", "oh yes,  (she chuckles like Whoopi Goldberg), just make sure when you get yo phone, you register it and go to this website". And then at the end of the conversation,  "you gettin a great phone and the watch is going to be nice".  This is a Verizon wireless customer service agent selling me the phone. This is [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nobody likes being lied to, I can see being upset. Rionioni, your loyalty is very much appreciated and we don’t want you leaving Verizon Wireless. Let’s take a look at the options available to you. Now if it’s been less than 14 days, you do have the option of returning the equipment. This will open up the opportunity to get in on any future promotions. If you’d rather keep the equipment, then I’m afraid based on the promotion's limitations, there is not a means to get both the accessories.

0 Likes
Rionioni
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you. I purchased it on February 28th. I received my phone on the

9th or the 10th. One more thing, my phone has froze or crashed about five

times. Samsung Galaxy s7

On Mar 23, 2016 11:05 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend
0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

So it looks like since they ran out, and yes I was right.  They gave out more than 35K units than advertised.  Those who will not get the watches with get a VR + $100 e-coupon from Samsung.

0 Likes
jburnaa
Enthusiast - Level 3

I didn't read that as a Gear VR PLUS $100.... I read it as you can get EITHER but not BOTH...potentially.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Ah I did read it wrong.  That's pretty lame.  Looks like Samsung messed up their own promotion.  Honestly it should be $200 and not $100 to be fair.

Anyway I didn't get a watch, and I am not bothered by it.  Already have 11 VR headsets and 8 years of Netflix lol.  Probably going to give them out at our company party we are having in the summer.

eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Recieved notice from fedex last night that my S2 is being delivered today from Indiana....

[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon moderator

0 Likes
jburnaa
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow....sounds kinda heavy for a Gear S2

0 Likes
mdtrek
Enthusiast - Level 3

cool

I filled my form out on March 11 for the gear and got approved but still says shipping pending when did u fill out the form

0 Likes