Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
jburnaa
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did...but now i'm wondering if I got scammed... She asked for my name and number to confirm..then asked for my passcode...and I haven't heard back from her since. So much for them being so anxious and willing to help.

0 Likes
jburnaa
Enthusiast - Level 3

AyaniB_VZW, i'm getting very concerned that you're not a real VZW rep. I haven't heard back from you at all.

0 Likes
mike5809
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still waiting - no update on my end.

Coming up on 8 weeks since original submission on 3/11.  All PL will say is "Yes, you will get 2 watches.  They are at the warehouse and should ship any day but a tracking number is not available yet."  That has been the same story for 2 weeks.

Sigh.  I am moving soon and they won't change the address so there is a good chance that they will not even be delivered to the right address now.  So frustrated.

0 Likes
Aushoj
Enthusiast - Level 2

Woa! Change your passwords NOW! Why would they need your password?

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

I wondered if that was a scam message?  Seemed very odd that you would get a response so personal when clearly there are many of us dealing w the same issues.  I have no new information but did speak w this person from PrizeLogic yesterday and was told they are working on this situation for all of us and are well aware we are all very frustrated.  As mad as I am, and disappointed, I am still hopeful and will not give up.  He says they did receive my concern via the claim that I also filed with the BBB and they too are frustrated this all happened. 

One thought?????  Last week, when I was told by Verizon phone rep to drive into a store and that they cleared for me to exchange one of my VR's for a watch right there....which was wrong as well, having driven 2 hours round trip to do this.....this person in the store said what she could do for me...such a deal....was exchange my VR plus $100 and get a watch from them but I would have to agree to a 2 year $5/month contract for it....Most certainly that was not acceptable either since I do not want a second phone line nor the extra expense.  I am wondering if Verizon has sabotaged all of this realizing we were all getting watches and did not have to pay for the 3G service???  Anyway, I am not giving up!  I am still not opening up either of the VR boxes and am hopeful this will be satisfactorily resolved for us all.

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

I would take that deal in a heartbeat, I want to activate the extra line and pay them $5.00 a month, if only they would send me a watch!!!

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

Nope, why pay them another $100 to get what was promised for free w the original promotion. 

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

I guess you could take your unopened VR, if you have that, to a box store and see if they will give you that deal....but you would have to fork out more money either way!

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

i just wish I knew if I should be freaking out yet, wish I knew which I was getting. I am on 7 weeks now, so not nearly as bad as some other people but it is very frustrating

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

Well, I have one watch and 2 VR's and did file on March 10th.  You cannot do anything until you see what comes your way.  I had gotten the original confirmation emails for all three submissions stating that I had been approved for the S2 watch for each submission, then later got an email which was apparently incorrectly sent out stating there was a mistake and we would be getting the VR, got angry and spent hours on the phone trying to clear this up only to get a PrizeLogic rep telling me that she had checked my account and that we were in fact all getting the S2 watch.....way too may lies.  If you do get a VR, don't open it!  You can open the shipping box but not the VR box itself and fight like the rest of us!

0 Likes