Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
jburnaa
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ha. I still haven't heard back from the alleged VZW rep that reached out to me a few pages back. I swear....this is all one big horrible joke.

0 Likes
Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

My exact thoughts too

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

I also received an email from similar and agree it is spam! 

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

Do not activate at all if you aren't interested in that service.  A part of me feels like that is why this has all happened in the first place.  I am not interested in the extra line service....and so I think the promo may have been initially incorrectly listed.  Perhaps Verizon wanted us all to get the watch for free, ya, but only if you agree to another 2 year contract at $5/month.  The one watch we did get we are not going to activate.  It works great w our phone and that is no problem since we don't plan to travel separate from the phone.

As far as my situation, I still have not heard from Prizelogic about what they are finding out and I am still hopeful!

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

I went back to that post and the one I received and on the bottom Left you can select Action and then in the drop down choose SPAM

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

good luck to everyone this week

0 Likes
Aushoj
Enthusiast - Level 2

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I read somewhere that the FedEx ground home service that Brightpoint is using will not deliver on Mondays.

So if you get a delivery today please post!

0 Likes
vflex28

I have a package on FDM now that matches the weight of the the s2. It's suppose to be here on Thursday.  From Indianapolis to Colorado.  I submitted mine on 3/17

0 Likes
oks10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Submitted 3/13 and still nothing... This is getting old seeing all these people that submitted nearly a week after me getting stuff ...

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

CONGRATS!!! I also submitted 3/17 and it seems like a lot of people are having things showing up on their Fed Ex today, nothing for me yet, but I will keep checking

0 Likes