Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

I just got off the phone with Samsung and Prize Logic. Basically neither one will take responsibility for anything. I too ordered the S2 watch and now I am told I choose the Gear VR. When I told them I didn't want the VR I was offered $200 for each phone an E credit with Samsung. And yes I ordered the phones online and did the registration online March 10th. You can only complain the Prize Logic as Samsung takes no responsibility. I guess $400 is better than a worthless piece of junk.

0 Likes
Mocoranger
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I preordered the S7 edge in silver from website and changed to black cause of backorder and wanted to get the promotional watch. Well get phone and do promotion for watch. What do I get in mail but the vr goggles. Samsung said the receipt I sent on had a location code on it ineligible for the watch and blamed it on Verizon as theyprovded the list of location codes. Verizon claims it's a Samsung problem cause it's their promotion. Verizon said they would handle responsibility 2 weeks ago and honor it and send me the watch. After flip flopping 4 times Verizon went back on their word and won't honor providing the watch like they claimed. Anyone else having this issue with Samsung and Verizon?

0 Likes
cjpd
Contributor - Level 1

I have no news yet either!  Such a frustration and feeling like a loser?  Verizon may be the big winner in this all but I am still fighting!  I submitted to the BBB and according to their department the company has 30 days to resolve or issue statement....It is not quite 2 weeks but I am waiting patiently w the PrizeLogic person who contacted me regarding my submission.

0 Likes
Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tracking details in fdm!!!

Submitted 3/21, approved 3/23 via check status 4/7 approval email. 5/11

tracking details.

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

Congratulations! What's the weight? Nothing for me yet

0 Likes
Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

0.9lb!!!!

I just lowered my expectations a great deal. It's a step in the right

direction but does not mean it's on its way yet.

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

Fantastic for you!

0 Likes
KeepNitReel
Enthusiast - Level 2

0.9lbs sounds like a gear S2!!!! My gear S2 had a weight on the box of 1lb.

Congrats!!!!

0 Likes
oks10
Enthusiast - Level 3

3/21?! [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] ??... 3/13 submission and I still have NOTHING showing... I guarantee the next promo of take advantage of the first question I'm going to ask is who is handling the promotion... If it's PL, then no thanks. This has been ridiculous...

0 Likes
Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea.

I stopped getting [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] once I started to read all the posts from y'all

3/11ish people.

Sorry. It really seemed that there was no process to ensure and Constancy.

0 Likes