Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frustrating Fascinate.
MGilk

My Fascinate just doesn't send messages most of the time, and when it does say it sent, it never does. I don't understand why I have so many problems with the texting, messages always fail, never send, and it is so frustrating. I currently have the newest software update. I don't know what to do?! Can anyone help

0 Likes
Re: Frustrating Fascinate.
NuDroidUsrr

MGilk wrote:

My Fascinate just doesn't send messages most of the time, and when it does say it sent, it never does. I don't understand why I have so many problems with the texting, messages always fail, never send, and it is so frustrating. I currently have the newest software update. I don't know what to do?! Can anyone help

Mine will occasionally tell me that a text is not sent, when in fact it really is sent. I am not sure why that happens, it just did it to me early this morning..

0 Likes
bcblaylo
I bought a fascinate over a year ago and min.e would not send or recieve messages. Its an issue with the phone, seems as if verizon continues to sell them regardless
0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello bcblaylo and to all community members that have shared experiences with messaging on the Fascinate! I wanted to let you know that your concerns have been elevated to the product review team for investigation. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Forum!

0 Likes
drtmod2h

I live out in the country and my phone constantly doesnt send messages and I get very frusterated with this... I will not get any return messages so I then have to shut my phone off and people will recieve all my texts at once...it's very frustrating!

0 Likes