GNex Issues
cron912

I received my GNex last Friday, and have noticed the following things:

1. The ringer and notification volumes can't be unlinked. This is a HUGE issue for me. Is there a way around this? If not, I certainly hope Verizon/Google fix this.

2. The data signal is pretty poor, in my opinion. Constantly jumping from 4G to 3G, to nothing. Although it sounds like Verizon is aware and there may be a software update.

3. The speaker isn't nearly loud enough. Has caused me to miss several calls already.

0 Likes
Re: GNex Issues
rcschnoor
Legend

cron912 wrote:

I received my GNex last Friday, and have noticed the following things:

1. The ringer and notification volumes can't be unlinked. This is a HUGE issue for me. Is there a way around this? If not, I certainly hope Verizon/Google fix this.

2. The data signal is pretty poor, in my opinion. Constantly jumping from 4G to 3G, to nothing. Although it sounds like Verizon is aware and there may be a software update.

3. The speaker isn't nearly loud enough. Has caused me to miss several calls already.

I can't answer for item #s 1 and 2, but I have heard of an android app which may help you with your speaker issue. It is called volume+ which may help.

0 Likes
Re: GNex Issues
DieAnne
If anyone has tried the app for the volume.... Please please, let me know how it works (good or bad). Thank you.
0 Likes