Galaxy Nexus Losing Contacts
ryan155

A few days ago my Galaxy Nexus erased all of the contacts that I had added within the last 6 months or so. Now when I save a contact it is initially saved correctly, but then within a day it is again erased from my contacts. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Nexus Losing Contacts
hotpinkdirtbikequeen

mine is doing it also...it is effin maddning!!! I dont know how to fix it either! tried backing up contacts but stil wont fix it...so I have all my new ones wrote down just in case...

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Nexus Losing Contacts
hotpinkdirtbikequeen

ok found this dont know if it helps but I did it already and hope it works!!!!! I can understand how important missing contacts can be.I would love to get the contacts back on your device.

Do you know if your contacts were saved to BackUp Assistant? If  you have an Android device, you would also have the option to save your contacts to Google/Gmail.

Have you changed your phone number? When this is done, your contacts may be lost from the BackUp Assistant sitehttp://bit.ly/xtBN5j. What happens when you do try to sync the contacts back to the device? Do you get any error messages?

Tamara H.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes