Galaxy Nexus Not connecting to network
jdeguilio

Good Evening,

I just received a replacement phone for Galaxy Nexus. The phone is not connecting to network. I am able to connect to wifi but unable to make calls or send texts since having the phone activated last night.  When I was in the store last night I was able to receive and send a few text messages but since then haven't been able to communicate using my phone. I don't know if this an issue with the service in the area North Attleboro, MA or with my phone. Been on hold for 20 minutes with customer service.

Thank you,

James

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Nexus Not connecting to network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi James
I never like to hear our customers are having issues. Let's get to the bottom of this! Did you receive a new Sim? What error message are you hearing when you make a call? Let's check the network. What zip code are you in?

I look forward to working with you.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jdeguilio

Hi Joel,

I am in zip code 02760. The Sim card was from my previous phone. I get

mobile network not available. I am able to get some reception in Boston but

it is still weaker then normal.

Thank you,

Jim

On Mar 4, 2014 8:35 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information jdeguilio!

No issues noted for North Attleboro. Please reprogram and test. To reprogram please pull the SIM card for one minute, then reinsert and power off/on. I see that you are using the same SIM from previous phone and this should not be a problem; however, if you accidentally touched the golden portion of the SIM card that could cause some issues. If reprogramming does not improve, try a new SIM card. You can get one for free at any Verizon Wireless http://bit.ly/3SdsA corporate store.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes