Re: Galaxy Note 3 GPS issue & Verizon service issue
Not applicable

Unfortunately Verizon offer assurian http://www.phoneclaim.com/verizon as a supplemental insurance, this covers glass breakage. However there is a deductible like with any insurance.

You could get it fixed at a mall kiosk that replace broken screens. Costs around $100+ dollars.

Return it to the device maker and they will replace it for about $100-$150 the choice is yours.

Verizon did not break your glass you did. You cannot blame Verizon for not replacing the device.

Good Luck

0 Likes
lostin30152

I've had my Note 3 since February 2014, lately I've noticed that my GPS signal goes out constantly!  Sometimes this can go one for 10-15 minutes, and then all of a sudden it'll catch  up to me and go out again.  I've made sure all of my updates are current (running 4.4 since you guys don't want to just give us Lollipop) my Google Maps App is updated.  When I'm around my house it's not a big deal but when I travel it's a huge deal.  I've noticed this happens in 4G LTE areas when the signal is good or bad.  My phone hasn't fallen, or taken a batch its just been getting worse and worse overtime.  Today the lack of GPS in an area I wasn't familiar with left me stranded for about a half hour while I was lost in the backwoods with 4G and one bar short of full signal.  While getting "GPS signal lost" can you please tell me what to? 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Mihodges9

I'm having the exact same issue. Purchased my phone in February 2014 and the GPS is crap. I'm new to the California area and need my gps a lot! Can someone please fix the issues. All updates have been completed.

0 Likes
lostin30152

I solved my own problem without the help from verizon, I moved an upgrade to my note line an switched to an iPhone, I feel like a defector but have to say in over a week this has been an amazing phone it's put every other I've ever had to shame.

0 Likes
Tritan

I had the same problem when I was visiting my son in Burbank & West Hollywood, CA.  I never have any problems with the GPS in upstate NY though.  I figured it was just Location.  I have version 4.4.4 on Note 3.  Works fine all the time in NY.

0 Likes