Galaxy S6 Incorrect Time
spdGT
Enthusiast - Level 3

In the past week, my S6 has had the incorrect time on the lock screen twice.  When i unlock the phone, the correct time is there.  When I go back to the lock screen, the time is wrong by an hour.  Last Friday, the time on the lock screen was 1 hour ahead, which caused the alarm I set to go off an hour early.  Today, the time on the lock screen was 1 hour behind and my alarm did not go off.  Both times, after unlocking the phone, the time was correct on the main screen. 

Has anybody else had this problem?  Is there a way to fix it?  The time self corrected today, but on Friday I had to shut down the phone to correct it.  It's interesting that the alarm is based on the lock screen time and not the time shown on the main screen of the phone. 

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S6 Incorrect Time
spdGT
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's currently doing it again.  I took screenshots this time.  The time on the main part of the screen says 10:05 (correct time) and the time in the upper right corner says 9:05.  The lock screen says 9:05 too.  I checked my setting and they are set to automatically set the time.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S6 Incorrect Time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spdGT,

Your phone should be showing the correct time displayed. Let's figure this out together. Have you completed any updates recently? What steps have you tried so far? Did you try removing the sim card and re-installing it? Please advise of your progress we are here to help.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes