Galaxy S7 Edge
N_WOMACK

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge that was on my account that was bought and we chose to keep for my son just to run off the WiFi in our house when a new phone was bought. it has been several weeks since this was done but it is still connected to the network and will not allow us to do anything! When we called about this we were told to give it a few days to update so we have just been waiting, but as I have said .. it has been a few weeks now. What should I do?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy S7 Edge
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Remove the SIM card from the deactivated phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Does the old device still show up on My Verizon when you select Devices?  If so, have you tried Suspending Service on it?

SuspendLine.png

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
N_WOMACK

Thank you so much for responding! I have. And no, it is not there! A new phone was bought for the same line so it did go off there the same day. I can not see the old s7 any where on my account!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Remove the SIM card from the deactivated phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
N_WOMACK

Thank you! The Hubby said there wasn't one! I just got it! Thank y'all very much!

0 Likes