Game sounds
ailuroi

Does anyone play games on their phones? I can't figure out how to silence the sounds that come with any of the games. I have tried turning the sound off but I guess that's just for notifications. I tried going into "settings" and experimented with the Silent Mode and System Volume but no luck. Also none of the games have an option to mute the sound, at least not on my Fascinate. Guess that's why they call it the Fascinate.... it fascinates the heck out of you why some of the simplest things you can do on lesser phones is impossible with this Android. Don't get me wrong, I love the phone but the little differences that were easy with a PDA phone or even the original Motorola Droid.

Anybody got a work around or solution?  Thanks! 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Game sounds
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Some games do have mute options in their settings menu, however, if not, you have to adjust your media volume. I don't think there is a native way to do this other than cranking the volume all the way down while media is playing. If this isn't sufficient for you, you can install an app like audio manager which allows you to adjust all your various volumes independently.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Game sounds
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Some games do have mute options in their settings menu, however, if not, you have to adjust your media volume. I don't think there is a native way to do this other than cranking the volume all the way down while media is playing. If this isn't sufficient for you, you can install an app like audio manager which allows you to adjust all your various volumes independently.
0 Likes