Re: Gave up, returned, charged restocking fee
Wildman
Legend

As long as irs not a early upgrade that are able to access the information required to renew the contract, I have bought a number of device with upgrade discount without issues...   Just make sure that on you MyVerizon area on site it shows that you are avalible for a equipment upgrade and you should be good..

0 Likes
fixitsteve

Couldn't get a signal in my house with the Nexus.  My wife's Thunderbolt has 4 bars of 4g...all the time.  This got far too annoying, so I returned it, paid the fee (not happy), and now have a much better functioning Rezound.  Don't waste your time swapping like hardware.  There are too many of these identical threads on the internet. 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i'm a 14 year gte/verizon advocate & i've never bought the newest phone offered by verizon.

caveat emptor.

0 Likes
d1965
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had 3 to 4 bars and no signal  problem for 13 years with  Verizon  Wireless. Then all of a sudden  my son's galaxy  note  2  and my galaxy  note  3   get 1 bar if we are lucky .Tons of dropped calls. No answer s from Verizon  wireless. Sick of it. I'm not spending money on a signal  booster I'm just changing To different  company.

0 Likes