Get incoming but no outgoing service???
Starrhawk88

When trying to make a call will get a ring or two then it stops and a pop up says signal lost. I sent a text this morning (one of many) but the last one is stuck in "trying to send" mode and draining my battery. Again the pop up says will send when signal restored??? Incoming texts are coming but not sure how many I am missing if any. Some calls come through but get dropped mid conversation. Can't call VZ - phone won't let me. No on-line assistance so this is my last hope. ANYBODY?????

0 Likes
Re: Get incoming but no outgoing service???
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

Try dialing *228 option 2. It may help....before you are told to do a hard reset. Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: Get incoming but no outgoing service???
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for contributing to our forums, Smokie11.

Thanks for posting, Starrhawks88. I know the issues you’re experiencing have to be an inconvenience and I would love to help resolve this. Are you having difficulties making calls and sending text messages everywhere or is this happening in one particular area (please provide zip codes)? Is it happening indoors/outdoors or both? Have you tried power cycling your device? How many bars of signal are you displaying? How long has this been happening? I also ask that you make sure you have the latest software installed on your device.

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes