Goodlink provisioning?
Eva

Techie I'm not, but I am looking forward to my new Fascinate (I get that new every two discount on Thursday).  I'm a blackberry user and very glad to be getting something better, but I need to be sure I can get my work email, outlook calendar etc.  My IT guy was a bit alarmed that the phone was running 2.1 (but we won't obsess about that here, right?) and told me:

"Just make sure you have the Goodlink provisioning on the phone."

So, will I?  The word "provisioning" kind of throws me.

Thanks!

Eva

0 Likes
Re: Goodlink provisioning?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

I'm guessing he's referring to Good for enterprise. It basically keeps all of your business stuff separate and gives your IT Admin the control to wipe that info if needed. I know Sprint has an extra add-on that you can pay monthly for on android phones similar to how blackberry users have the BES package but Verizon doesn't offer anything similar.  I'd check to see if they would allow Touchdown as it works well and allows added support over stock email.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

goodlink is a third party app from what i can tell

http://www.good.com/

it should be in the market

or he should be able to give it to you

id talk to him more about that, i have never heard of it

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

With Good for Enterprise you will need the corporate data plan at $49 and change or whatever the price is. It will not work with the personal data plan at $29.99 per month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes