Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
HATE, HATE, HATE MY Fascinate Phone
whutth

I know there are many of you out there that have the same issues that I have.  Just to make me feel better I want to get it out and post all of the issues I am having.....   

Screen/phone freezes.  Screen pixles and turns grees

Dropped calls - phone turned off in the middle of a call and would not turn back on for 10 minutes,  (No battery was not low)

Battery life = non-existent.  I keep all applications turned off and the phone lasts 3/4 day before the battery shows low

Have to manually push to receive my emails

Missed calls- phone doesn't ring at all and then does not show a missed call

Have had 3 replacements since I purchased this phone.  It's the worst money I ever spent on a phone.  Should have stayed with my blackberry a little longer.

Verizon changed their upgrade policy since I purchased this phone.   Now I'm in the term for 12 mos (account owner and business phone) but now they tell me its 20 mos before I can receive an upgrade,  But I can always pay full price and get a new phone now.  Haha  or use my aircard upgrade.  Yes my aircard does work, however it's not even a 3g aircard capab;e/  Great option, new phone that works, with an outdated aircard for computer.......   Wow, such choices I have.....   I know it's just ranting.... but I feel if I rant, then others that have less problems than I feel lucky.  Others with my same problems, feel like they are not alone.   After countless hours and trials with tech support, I am in no better of a situration that I was in the first month that I purchased my phone.  Samsung really flubbed it with the production of this one.....

0 Likes
Re: HATE, HATE, HATE MY Fascinate Phone
msholleyd

I couldn't agree more. When I first purchased this phone I loved it, but after less than a year, this phone truly sucks. The phone freezes constantly, after powering off the phone I cannot get it to turn back on, it takes numerous screen shots, and now I cannot establish an internet connection. This phone is terrible, I cannot upgrade for another 14 months without paying full price for a new phone. Honestly thinking of just switching carriers. It would make my life a lot easier and would have better support when issues arise. Unfortunately Verizon has always lacked customer service. I should have stayed gone, but when Alltel went out of service I was forced back to them. Looks like I'll be switching to Sprint at the end of this billing cycle.

0 Likes