Has anyone else lost all their phone numbers?
nuthnbutnet

Just checked Contacts while trying to make a phone call and i don't see any of my phone numbers..I had probably 50+ in my contacts list.  What gives?  What do I do now?

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else lost all their phone numbers?
jpinsl

If you setup a Google account, go to Gmail, Contacts, then you can undelete and restore the contacts.

Alternatively, if you don't use Google, you should have setup Verizon Backup Assistant and can similarly restore contacts.

If you had an Exchange Account, you can likely undelete the contacts from the Trash or Deleted Items folder.

If none of the above, you have likely learned a valuable lesson about the need to backup contacts.

0 Likes
nuthnbutnet

Appreciate the advice.  I do have Backup Assistant...unfortunately, the Assistant has not been working properly since I got the phone about a year ago.  It only uploads about 10 contacts.  I never received and update for the app. 

Will definitely try the Google suggestion.  thanks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone do you have again? The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has only been available since December 2011.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nuthnbutnet

The Fascinate...I might have mistakenly posted this on the wrong forum.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, there is a separate forum for the Samsung Fascinate.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
shirke
Enthusiast - Level 3

All my important phone number is disappear from galaxy nexus.how is that happen?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

isn't a gmail account required on verizon smartphones?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Good Afternoon nuthnbutnet,

That must be frustrating when you can't save all of your valuable contacts. Google is a great suggestion for the Fascinate. Additionally, you can access your Backup Assistant application online via "My Verizon." You will have the option to sync your contacts online if all of the numbers have been saved and are displayed.

http://goo.gl/lV3BW

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW

VZW Support

Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes