Hey VZW can you put out the Samsung Galaxy Nexus soon?
beardy

I've waited since this past summer for the SGS2 and you guys passed.  My LG Env2 is on its last legs and I want a nexus.

Help a brother out.

0 Likes
Re: Hey VZW can you put out the Samsung Galaxy Nexus soon?
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

I feel your pain. I'm still trudging along with my Droid

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

nov 17th in the uk

i say most likelyt he same in the us

why?

nov 24th is thanksgiving and 25th is black friday

they want this out by then

0 Likes
dapercy

Hope you are right.  My annual upgrade is 11/19 and no way I'm getting a phone that has hardware buttons when future s/w is going to be using the virtual buttons.

Hurry up and release this phone Verizon!

mdram4x4 wrote:

nov 17th in the uk

i say most likelyt he same in the us

why?

nov 24th is thanksgiving and 25th is black friday

they want this out by then

0 Likes
nicodek

I take the more cynical approach that says it'll be officially announced the week of 11/7 for pre-order starting 11/17 with delivery/in-store sales on the 25th as part of their big black Friday event. Plus this has the advantage (for Verizon) of putting some early Razr adopters past the 14 day return period. Of course I'd rather they just announce it and get it over with it already.

nik

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

I'm going with no earlier than Dec 1st since Verizon tends to put their Android releases on a Thursday.  Hopefully they decide to surprise us. 

0 Likes
beardy

It is just really frusturating, since I need a smartphone since I travel a lot.  However I don't want to waste money on something I don't want.

I saw something about how it could be weeks after the galaxy nexus is released in Europe that it would be released in the US and i just about spit all my coffee on my computer monitor.  so much nerd rage zomg.

0 Likes
Xandor

Doesn't help when Verizon is not saying word one about this.  A sign up page is one thing, a company not responding at all (excluding the sign up page) does not bode well. 

If Verizon doesn't say ANYTHING this week, I would begin to wonder if they'll even release this phone THIS year.

I'm waiting anyway...don't want to switch carriers, and don't want any more bloatware that Verizon forces down our throats.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The VZW employees won't post any speculation on future devices because they often don't even know when the phone is coming either.

This is all based on past reading on this community concerning any other "hot" device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes