How can I return my Note 7 ?
wts1277
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used my upgrade on the note 7 three weeks ago and I'm so glad I didn't trade in my Note 5.

Can I return the Note 7 and reactivate my note 5, so I can get my upgrade back to be used at a later date.

Will I be refunded for all of the "fees", sales tax and case I bought for a device I cant use, also will my plan return to a month to month contract like it was before?

I would prefer to return this to a store rather than deal with shipping.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 7 return questions
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I apologize you were unable to complete your exchange during your visit, wts1277. Was the first store you visited willing to accept the return without a device exchange? Since the device was originally purchased from an indirect retailer, the return does need to go through that store.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
stevenm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want you to have a reliable phone you can use wts1277. You can return the Note 7 device to your corporate Verizon Wireless store. Here’s a link to help find the closest store http://vz.to/1lbjSyu . As for the charges, where did you originally purchase the phone from? Once the phone is returned, you will see your contract reversed to the original upgrade date before the purchase. If you’d like to activate the Note 5, here’s a great link to help. http://vz.to/1ONY5El

StevenM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wts1277
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased it at a Verizon wireless retailer in Chelmsford Massachusetts

0 Likes
ruthw_vzw
Verizon Employee

wts1277

Thanks for clarifying the location! I'd love to find the best possible next step for you. The locations I see in Chlemsford are some of our indirect or 3rd party retailers. You would need to visit the same store you purchased the phone from originally in order to process the return. They will be able to provide you with the exact process their store is following for the recall and your taxes and fees being refunded. You will still be able to return only if you'd like.

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes
wts1277
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to say this is becoming extremely frustrating.. earlier today I went to the everett store because its close to my house and they didn't have the s7 edge and told me without a phone to give me there was nothing they could do. So I asked for them to tell me which store had the phone I was directed to the cambridgeside galleria that they had it in stock, I go to the galleria and was told that I should have been notified that returns are online and they would not take the phone. I don't like wasting my time on my day off.

0 Likes
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I apologize you were unable to complete your exchange during your visit, wts1277. Was the first store you visited willing to accept the return without a device exchange? Since the device was originally purchased from an indirect retailer, the return does need to go through that store.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes