How can I tell when my Fascinate is charged?
XanaField

I just got my droid today.  Instructions are to not turn it on until it is fully charged.  How can I tell when this occurs?  The screen is black (I realize it is locked); the phone has been charging for a couple of hours.

0 Likes
Re: How can I tell when my Fascinate is charged?
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

When charging your phone and it is off, push the power button momentarily and you should see a green battery. The amount of green indicates how much of a charge you have.

0 Likes
XanaField

Thanks, but this phone is dead.  Nothing at all when I press the power button even after over 2 hours of "charging."  Given that the "deal" I got required a 2 year contract at roughly $90/month, and a limited 1 year warranty on a phone that needs to be replaced, I opted out altogether.  $90 a month for phone and web service is bad enough, but coupled with the possibility of having to buy another phone killed the deal for me.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

are you holding the power button down when trying to turn it on?  If that doesn't work, unplug it, take the battery out and put it back in and hold the power button to see if it turns on.

0 Likes