How do I block all non-local prefixes?
TheQueenV
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to block all out of state prefixes THAT ARE NOT ON MY CONTACTS LIST from calling me.  What app can do this?

In other words, I only want to receive local calls or calls that are in my contacts.  Please help!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How doe I block all non-local prefixes?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheQueenV,

Great question. I apologize as we do not have an application that will allow on local calls. With our services through FamilyBase you can block up to 20 contacts. Check out the details here... http://vz.to/1HRNJUj

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How do I block all non-local prefixes?
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

I have a free app. (Mr. Number) has several options to block calls. It's in the goggle play store and possibly Amazon app. Store

0 Likes
mikec01974

so i can block all calls that aren't local????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand why you may want to do this, mikec01974! With FamilyBase, you can block up to 20 specific numbers, and unknown or restricted callers. Depending on the make & model of your phone, you may also be able to block calls not already in your contacts, but we do not have an option to only restrict long distance calls.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes