How do I delete photos from the gallery that were downloaded from FB or google?
bafinegan

New user.  I am trying to delete photos from my gallery in the Samsung S4.  If I had taken the photos with the camera phone, the trashcan shows up and I can delete.  But if I select the downloaded photos- no trashcan icon shows up.  I have tried stopping sync, deleting downloads etc.  It's driving me nuts!

0 Likes
Re: How do I delete photos from the gallery that were downloaded from FB or google?
Snn5
Legend

What happens if you press Menu or log-press on a photo, what about opening the photo from any folder?  No options are presented?

0 Likes
Re: How do I delete photos from the gallery that were downloaded from FB or google?
bafinegan

It "checks" it and the "share" icon appears- nothing else

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Checking a friends S4 I see that using the Gallery app that long-pressing checks the photo and brings up a Trash Can.  I see that tapping a phot opens it full screen and tapping once again brings up options to  send, share, or delete.  Pictures in other folders to include Bluetooth share, messaging, and screenshots produces the same results.

0 Likes