How do I recover applications that I accidently deleted?
Hoper

I'm a recently new owner to the Samsung Fascinate and while not paying attention to what I was doing, I accidently deleted the icon from my homepage that allows me to visit my email account. Then, upon trying to get it back I ended up deleting the clock/weather application from my home page. I use both of these applications at least once a day so I was hoping that there was a way that I could retrieve from.

0 Likes
Re: How do I recover applications that I accidently deleted?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Long press on the screen in the location you want the icon to go. It will bring up a menu to select applications (the email icon) or widgets (clock/weather one) and other options. Select the option you want and navigate to the correct icon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I recover applications that I accidentally deleted?
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

If you removed the widget that connects you to the application, you can use the directions below to readd the widget. If you have deleted the actual application from your device, you will need to redownload the application through the app store. I have listed directions below for your convenience.

Steps below to re-add  your widget:

• From the home screen, select Menu.

• Select Add.
    Note Add is available only when there is room on the Home screen panel for a widget.

• Select a widget provider.
    • Samsung Widgets
    • Android Widgets
  • Select a widget.

0 Likes