How do I turn off glympse feature
Kemps4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I turned this feature on when I first got the phone for one person, but now I cannot find how to turn it off.

0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off glympse feature
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kemps4, turning off Glympse is a breeze. Go to the thread that has this feature enabled. Tap to the + and tap on Glympse. Uncheck Share My Location.

AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Kemps4
Enthusiast - Level 2

That doesn't work. When I tap the + and then tap the Glympse Icon, all I get is About Glympse and the option to accept or decline. I do not have the ability to uncheck share my location. Any other suggestions @alebertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

My option to disable location in the app is in Settings of the app.

A316

I didn't even put it on my phonejust popped up

0 Likes
CitizenZed

Basement dwelling troglodytes, who were most likely "made" developers because the company found out they played Minecraft, and then decided that this was cool and you should have it "because they know what people want".

I had 17 bitter years in Telco, enough time to see this too many times.

0 Likes
Bof09

This answer does not work. Please have it answered by someone who is not a computer nerd.

0 Likes
Bof09

Not being a computer nerd, I do not understand some of your 'shorthand.' However, if Glympse is imbedded somehow in an app, it would be good to know which app it is within so I would be able to decide whether to delete the host app. Thanks.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes