Re: How do i get this Oreo garbage off my S7 phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BMDragon,

We all have different uses for our devices, and can relate to your need for efficiency. Once a device has been updated, the software upgrade cannot be reversed. As mentioned apps can be disabled. Just in case: http://spr.ly/6589DtR9f

At the same time, we want to support you as best we can.

Is there a concern with how the device is operating? Which services are affected: text, voice, or data?

Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just had a thought. Would using an alternate Email app/program be doable? Instead of using the stock Samsung Email app, possibly Gmail or Outlook might yield better results.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

bubba,

so your resume' puts you on a pedestal??

my 40 year career took me places you dream about visiting!!

this was my 2nd reply:

i answered your question, unfortunate that you didn't like the answer!!

you can't rollback!! then there's that too!!!

i use exclamation points & have for a long time but you use no punctuation at the end of sentence!! <note exclamation points!!

sorry but this isn't my 1st rodeo & go back to droid x days in early 2011 & you now what, you've never been able to rollback after an update!!

same reply:

i answered your question in my 1st post, unfortunate that you didn't like the answer!!

0 Likes