How do you clear call log
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you clear call log without deleting contacts of people you called or you called? On the Droid 2 it says clear but now I have Fasinate and I only saw delete so I clicked delete and it deleted the contacts.Is there a way to clear history of calls with out deleting the person?

0 Likes
Re: How do you clear call log
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Maybe I misunderstood your post, but it sounds like you're saying you went into your call log, hit menu and the option was delete instead of clear? On my phone (not the Fascinate) the options are clear and preferences. If yours does say delete there, try going into preferences and see if it was put in there.
0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks I will look for that as like I said the Droid 2 gave option of clearing call log but what I see on Fasinate is just delete and it deleted contacts that I had called or called me. Thanks again and will check the preferences

0 Likes
JoshuaYP

roachman55 wrote:

Thanks I will look for that as like I said the Droid 2 gave option of clearing call log but what I see on Fasinate is just delete and it deleted contacts that I had called or called me. Thanks again and will check the preferences

fascinate got option delete, and yeah it deletes but not contacts... only your logs... your contacts are there intact in your contacts...

0 Likes