How do you set calendar alarm?
MeAgain

Anyone know how to set the notification alarm tone on the calendar?  Setting the time of notification is obvious, but there's no option for the tone.

0 Likes
Re: How do you set calendar alarm?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
This might be slightly different with your phone, but try the following. Open calendar >press menu button >more >settings >reminder settings. This should give you options for setting the ringtone, vibrate, default reminder time.
Hope this helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MeAgain

It's different.  When I go to settings there is no "more",  there is no "reminder settings".  Few things are that simple on this phone.  I've tried all the obvious things. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Sorry. I also just checked the user manual for the Fascinate and it doesn't appear to have that option. Maybe someone who also owns the same phone will chime in with an idea.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
hitmeister

I FINALLY found a way of setting the calendar notification tone!!!!!!     There's a free app available in the Market called Calendar Snooze.   It allows you to change the tone and also to create a "snooze" or nag function on calendar events so that the tone will repeat at an interval until you dismiss it.    You can set the interval.

0 Likes