How is ED05 Working for You
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

First off I Want to Thank Mike_S for all he has Been Doing for All The Fascinate Owners He truly is a Asset to Verizon

Thanks Mike

Now I have been running ED05 for a little over a week and my phone is running Outstanding

Glad I did not go for the Charge.

So How is it going for everyone Else  has the missed call Problem Stopped

Is your Battery Life Improved

O I will say one thing I did as Soon as I installed ED05 I did a factory reset So I started out with a Clean Install

So if you post with problems please also let us know if you did a reset when you started using it

Thanks Everyone

0 Likes
Re: How is ED05 Working for You
pastelball
So far my signal is in and out more than before. If youdo a reset do you lose everything? Is there a way to do it with out taking it back to stock
0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

No you lose every thing But it may be worth it to start with a Clean Slate

I have had to set my phone up over 8 times in 3 months becase I was sending it in to Samsung

So when I put this update on I did not Care I wanted to make sure that it is a Clean Install

And it has fixed all my Problems

I Do not know If it had any effect but I do know my phone is running Smooth

0 Likes
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

Just updated a few hours ago. It seems to be working fine. ED04 seemed to make my phone slow down on occasion. I think things are running a bit smoother. Hopefully the battery life will improve, Froyo cut my battery life from charging it every two days with light use, every day with medium use to charging it every day with light use and charging it 2 times a day with medium use.

0 Likes
Mali09
Enthusiast - Level 2

Battery life is at 50% after only 5 hours of full charge.  That's with minimal text (5 to be exact).  Don't know if I have missed calls or text messages.  Will update again when I know more.

0 Likes
mytoy
It has helped my battery. I charged it 4 days after the update. It seems like itmis back to normal now.
0 Likes
dmonde

All seemed to be going well since ED05 update.  Battery does seem to be a little better.

But then today I started having the missed calls again.

As usual, no ring, no missed call notification just a new voicemail.

Anybody else still getting missed calls as well?

0 Likes
yellowboy74
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me too.  Got 2 voicemails today and once again, no missed calls in the call log. I've had it. Going to get a charge tommorow. No wonder it took verizon and samsung so long to push out froyo to this phone. They don't know how to get it to work, but they put it  anyway

0 Likes
pastelball

now i have downloaded battery dr app and noticed stuff shows up 2, 3 or 4 times like i had MY Verizon Mobile showing up 3 times and never opened it. al the voice command and the skype will not stop showing up. seems like they added more problems on everything else that doesn't need to be there.

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

pastelball wrote:

now i have downloaded battery dr app and noticed stuff shows up 2, 3 or 4 times like i had MY Verizon Mobile showing up 3 times and never opened it. al the voice command and the skype will not stop showing up. seems like they added more problems on everything else that doesn't need to be there.

I think you may have gotten a Bad Install

You may want to try a Factory reset That should Clear it up

0 Likes