How to show temp in annunciator line?
writur

How do I get the current temperature to show up in the annunciator line? Thx.

0 Likes
Re: How to show temp in annunciator line?
August03
Contributor - Level 3

Try the steps below:
From the Home screen> Tap on Applications.
Tap on Daily briefing.

The first time you launch Daily Briefing, touch Setup to configure your preferences:
AccuWeather.com: Select city: Choose cities for weather display on the Home screen.
Widget auto refresh: Choose a time interval for automatic refreshingof weather information, or choose None. When the setting is None,touch the refresh icon on the widget to update weather information.

From the Home screen> Tap on Applications.Tap on Daily briefing.The first time you launch Daily Briefing, touch Setup to configure your preferences:AccuWeather.com: Select city: Choose cities for weather display on the Home screen.Widget auto refresh: Choose a time interval for automatic refreshingof weather information, or choose None. When the setting is None,touch the refresh icon on the widget to update weather information.

Unit: Select Celsius or Fahrenheit for temperature displays

You can view these steps at the link given below. Go to page number 98

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201009/20100910021249890/VZW_SCH-I500_Fascinate_English...

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

If I'm understanding the post correctly, that isn't going to do what he wants.  To get the temperature in the notification bar up top, you'll need a 3rd party app.  A free option in the market is Weatherbug. I'm a fan of Beautiful Widgets but it's a $1.50 or so (well worth it imho)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Weather Channel app will do that option as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes