Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to show temp in annunciator line?
writur

How do I get the current temperature to show up in the annunciator line? Thx.

0 Likes
Re: How to show temp in annunciator line?
August03
Novice

Try the steps below:
From the Home screen> Tap on Applications.
Tap on Daily briefing.

The first time you launch Daily Briefing, touch Setup to configure your preferences:
AccuWeather.com: Select city: Choose cities for weather display on the Home screen.
Widget auto refresh: Choose a time interval for automatic refreshingof weather information, or choose None. When the setting is None,touch the refresh icon on the widget to update weather information.

From the Home screen> Tap on Applications.Tap on Daily briefing.The first time you launch Daily Briefing, touch Setup to configure your preferences:AccuWeather.com: Select city: Choose cities for weather display on the Home screen.Widget auto refresh: Choose a time interval for automatic refreshingof weather information, or choose None. When the setting is None,touch the refresh icon on the widget to update weather information.

Unit: Select Celsius or Fahrenheit for temperature displays

You can view these steps at the link given below. Go to page number 98

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201009/20100910021249890/VZW_SCH-I500_Fascinate_English...

0 Likes
PJNC284

If I'm understanding the post correctly, that isn't going to do what he wants.  To get the temperature in the notification bar up top, you'll need a 3rd party app.  A free option in the market is Weatherbug. I'm a fan of Beautiful Widgets but it's a $1.50 or so (well worth it imho)

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The Weather Channel app will do that option as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes