I HATE VERIZON
Brit52988

WORST PHONE COMPANY EVER, WILL BE BREAKING CONTRACT.

0 Likes
Re: I HATE VERIZON
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You sound determined to leave yet your post lacks the details of why you want to leave. In this peer to peer forum the customers are the users and try to help other customers with their issues. Perhaps we could have helped you, but if it is too late, it's too late.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Britt52988 - What happened that you feel this way? We would like to assist you, please let us know!

Thank you,

NicandroN_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
DoctorDeDroid
Contributor - Level 2

First off, no offense meant to the vzw support person who asked.... I know you are not the fools who are causing this debacle.

As this is a GNEX forum, and since you asked I'll be happy to speculate:

1) perhaps it's VZW's deafening silence as to what's going on with Jelly Bean.  C'mon, We are grown ups... we can take it.  Awwwww... too late.... you waited so long to say anything at all, we're all p'o'ed at you to the point where can't act like adults anymore and simply lash out, like the guy who started this thread!

2) perhaps it's because you're marketing implied quick updates as per the google nexus experience and we are virtually the last kid on the block (i.e CONTINENT) to get the shiny new OS.  (see prior point regarding why we seem so childish about this)

3) perhaps it's because you drag your feet so long with these updates,  that by the time they come out, (IF they do)

there is a replacement phone that devalues our current (short) investment (READ: phone) to the point where

you guys say:

"sorry, it just ain't worth it to update your crappy old device... oh, did we do that to you? So sorry, here is a

shiny new phone for you IF you re-sign for another two years that HAS that great new OS we should've

given you on you're now old and crummy phone" (just ask your customers with phones capable of handling ICS that you've promised to NEVER update).

4) perhaps it's because you fail to realize that these things are not just telephones to us.  You've attracted a whole new audience that is very tech-savvy and your excuses simply do not fly with people who see these tools as far more than a cellphone.  If they were just cellphones, nobody would care.

All that said, I love my GNEX.... have not had a problem with it.... and I'm staying because I'm in it up to my eyeballs with your company.... but I understand this guys frustrations and I'm not thrilled with you guys either.  I just happen to know the others are NO BETTER!

0 Likes