I can't clear voicemail notification from my screen despite having no voicemails
Starquilter1

Samsung Galaxy S5.  I got a voicemail at 8:02 a.m. this morning.  When I finished listening to it, I hit 7 to erase it.  When I returned to the home screen, the notification is still there.  I've called voicemail, but it indicates I have no messages.  I shut the phone off and turned it back on.  It gave me a new voicemail notification at the time I turned the phone back on.  There is not voicemail in my mailbox.  I tried turning the phone off and removing the battery and the same thing still happened.  New voicemail at the time I re-started the phone, and no voicemail.  How do I get rid of this notification.  BTW, I've had the phone almost a year.  This is the first time it's happened. 

0 Likes
Re: I can't clear voicemail notification from my screen despite having no voicemails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Starquilter1, I'm sure that is frustrating that this is going on with the voice mail. Do you have any saved voice mails at all on your device? When you have the phone powered off and the battery out, did you remove the sim card from the phone as well? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes