Pcriz

Tidbit do you type just to see the words. You arent saying anything we dont

already know. Every time they find a phone defective they replace it. It

doesnt matter if its htc, apple, moto, or whatever

0 Likes
Re: I really feel betrayed by Verizon and this phone
mikem84
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not talking law, I'm talking courtesy in the business of buying and selling. As a contractor i sell procucts that i get from 3rd parties. If that product fails my customer comes to me. I can't tell them thats a Home Depot go talk to them. I took their money, its up to me to make them right, then I deal with supplier. Thats just good business.

0 Likes
mikem84
Enthusiast - Level 2

VZW has never questioned replacing my phone. They just can't give me one that works or let me choose something else that does.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

mikem84 wrote:

I'm not talking law, I'm talking courtesy in the business of buying and selling. As a contractor i sell procucts that i get from 3rd parties. If that product fails my customer comes to me. I can't tell them thats a Home Depot go talk to them. I took their money, its up to me to make them right, then I deal with supplier. Thats just good business.

Not true at all so in 1 year down the road will you replace it if something goes wrong with your product.  I know for a fact you do have a time limited, and the people who purchased said items know about the time limit as well... 

0 Likes
mikem84
Enthusiast - Level 2

After 1 year me and my customer would work something out depending on product warranty. But we're not talking 1 year, we're talking right out of the box this phone is bad.

0 Likes
I really feel betrayed by Verizon and this phone
Tidbits
Legend

So right out of the box is bad... You could have returned it right then and there...  So you kept it longer than what you really had too...

0 Likes
pollix11
Contributor - Level 1

Personally I'll go for a certified like new or cpo device almost every time. At least then I know that a tech has troubleshot/repaired and tested the device in 10 different categories, each consisting of a 100 checkpoint list.

0 Likes
Pcriz

OMG dude you are something else. Please stop playing devils advocate, its

not cute anymore.

0 Likes
mikem84
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had original phone about 3 weeks then replaced with a new replacement. It wasn't until after about 6 weeks after doing research that we discovered this being well documented. Obviousley to late to do anything but have VZW replace phone again. I have never had any luck with " like new replacement". My last one very first call 3 minutes in audio stops. Was talking to VZW level 2 tech.

0 Likes
mikem84
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've answered everyone of his jabs, but he has yet to answer who is responsible for this problem and who is responsible for giving me a working phone that I paid for. Because so far nobody is taking responsibilty for either. VZW says its Samsung. Samsung says its Google. Google says nothing.

0 Likes